Same here :) I love being in that moment when you think you have the movie figured out then they throw you the curve ball. So looking forward to catching up on a lot of movies after graduation (May 20th). Just before the semester started, I saw 'The Road' so many ethical dilemmas (extreme) that both father/son faced and a very sad movie. Movies are a great way to escape the world for a couple of hours :)
I'm a major movie junkie.
ReplyDeleteSame here :) I love being in that moment when you think you have the movie figured out then they throw you the curve ball. So looking forward to catching up on a lot of movies after graduation (May 20th). Just before the semester started, I saw 'The Road' so many ethical dilemmas (extreme) that both father/son faced and a very sad movie. Movies are a great way to escape the world for a couple of hours :)
DeleteOh yeah, those are my favorite kinds of movies: Jacob's Ladder, The Game, Memento...
ReplyDelete