Sorry about the earlier hijack Sara, awesome presentation, I like Brad know someone who did an academic paper on Harry Potter (much in the vein of the material you've covered in your presentation), unlike Brad, it wasn't a dissertation, nor on child fan fiction groups.
If I can remember which email that was, I'll delete that useless comment of mine above.
Nice work Sara! Someone in my doctoral program did her dissertation on Harry Potter child fan fiction groups.
ReplyDeleteHm, while I know I accepted the invite for the spring blog, I only have the fall blog on my dashboard (Jacob Recha here.) This is awkward.
DeleteSorry about the earlier hijack Sara, awesome presentation, I like Brad know someone who did an academic paper on Harry Potter (much in the vein of the material you've covered in your presentation), unlike Brad, it wasn't a dissertation, nor on child fan fiction groups.
ReplyDeleteIf I can remember which email that was, I'll delete that useless comment of mine above.